Friday, December 5, 2014

Another Visitor! Stay a while.......STAY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Retro Game Fortress.  Having successfully escaped the confines of the high tech Space Dungeon of Vestron (it was pretty simple to escape since it was pretty much abandoned), I have sought out a suitable place to build my fortress and review the retro games that kept me sane within the cold cheerless walls of the Space Dungeon.
While I know that there are many, many, MANY retro gaming sites around the Internet, I hope to shed a light on some games that are not talked about on a regular basis.  You may very well see reviews of games like Pac-Man, Super Mario Bros. and Zaxxon on here, but you will also see reviews for more obscure games on a wide variety of systems.  Forbidden Forest for the Commodore 64, Starglider on the Apple ][, Caverns of Mars II for the Atari 800 and Nightbreed for PC/DOS will also all be discussed.  Games that you've never heard of.  Games that I've never heard of.  Games that probably haven't been played by anyone since 1983.  They will all be discussed.

I hope that you enjoy the content that is to come and I hope that the Retro Game Fortress will become one of your daily go to destinations.

Until next we meet......



Rygar Starkong

No comments:

Post a Comment