Friday, March 9, 2018

C64 Arcade Series Episode #4 - Kickman

A sort of KaBoom! clone in which you play a dude on a unicycle tying to pop balloons
with your pointy hat.  The balloons hover over you via some sort of supernatural means and then drop like freaking bombs.  If you miss popping the balloon and it hits the ground, this somehow causes you to fall off of your unicycle.  You get three lives.  Sort of.  If you fall off your damn unicycle all the balloons magically replenish up there in the air.  Those bastards!

Oh yeah and it's called Kickman because you can also kick your legs out to bounce the balloons if you can't quite make it over to pop them.....but that makes everything 100 times worse. 

Watch me as I flub my way through the first level over and over again......and make it to level two once or twice.

I highly doubt I'll be revisiting this game.

You should probably avoid it too.



No comments:

Post a Comment